Registering for a Ballsports' league is the same process as any other JAM league. You can follow the steps below to complete your registration:
- If you haven't already, create a JAM profile. Select the 'LOGIN' option in the top right corner of our website. Then select the 'Join Us!' option. You will then be guided through the process of creating your profile.
- Once created, or if you already have a profile, log in to it by selecting the 'LOGIN' option in the top right corner of our website.
- If you already know the program and details you wish to register for, you can select the 'REGISTER NOW' option at the top of our website. Then select the 'Leagues' option.
- If you wish to browse, select the 'PROGRAMS' option at the top of our website, which will take you to a listing of all available programs.
- You can then browse and select the program you are interested in. Clicking on a specific program with will provide further detail, including dates, rules, and prices.
- From here you can select the 'Register NOW' option.
- You will then be guided through the registration process, which includes selecting the season, sport, league, type of registration (individual or team), and day of the week.
- You can then select 'Apply To Cart', which will allow you to proceed to checkout and payment.
- Once payment has been completed, your selection will appear under the 'Registrations' option in your profile.
And, just like that, you're registered!