- The easiest way to get registered for a program is to register online, through our website. We currently accept Credit Cards (American Express, VISA, MasterCard), and Interac Debit.
- We can also take "offline payments":
Please note that your registration is not complete until you have paid. Spots fill up quickly and may not be available when your payment is processed if you choose to use an "offline" payment method. Deadlines for special events may vary. Please remember that you will not be able to name your team or complete your team roster until full payment is received. Offline payments can be completed by one of the following methods:
1. Visit us at our SSC Office: pay with cash, cheque, or a valid American Express, VISA or Mastercard Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Address: 245 Eglinton Ave E. Unit 420.
2. Mail us a cheque. Only one cheque per team! Make cheques payable to the appropriate region, as outlined below. Mail to address: 245 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 420, Toronto, ON, M4P 3B7. NOTE: If paying by cheque, you MUST include (a) registrants' name, (b) registrants' email, (c) program that you wish to sign up for.
- Cheques for TSSC, MSSC, HSSC, SSSC, and YRSSC can be addressed to "Sport & Social Group Inc.".
- Cheques for KWC SSC can be addressed to "KW-Cambridge Sport & Social Club".
- Cheques for NL can be addressed to "Nation Leagues".
If there are any issues with accommodating your requested sport, we will contact you after the registration deadline.
Please keep in mind that we do fill our leagues on a first-paid, first-served basis. Many leagues will fill to capacity before the deadline - pay early to avoid disappointment!